Oneshot Stencil Ink Roller
New Oneshot® Stencil ink roller marking system is ideal for any letter, number or custom stencil marking solution. All you have to do is attach the ink cartridge to the roller head, pump the trigger and you have a neat and efficient marking system. The roller assembly features a durable neoprene roller. The valve-action pump as shown in the photo controls the ink saturation.
The Oneshot® system offers a flexible and portable system for stenciling on both porous and non-porous surfaces.
· Easy stenciling system works on rough and smooth surfaces
· Convenient for remote projects and job sites
· No-mess, durable ink cartridge is fully disposable
· All ink colors meet government ink specifications TT-I-1795A and CID A-A-208 Type 4
· Seven highly visible colors meet CONEG and SARA standards
· For indoor and outdoor use
· Opaque pigments will not fade when exposed to ultraviolet light
· Can be used on all surfaces INCLUDING steel, wood, glass, plastic, metal drums, containers and more. (Note: Some 2-part epoxy paints may not allow inks to cure properly.)
· Not intended for decorative stenciling or general craft projects
Each Oneshot® unit comes with roller, durable plastic storage case and one black
ink cartridge 125 ml (4.23 ounces). The
following ink colors may be purchased separately: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Green,
Each ink cartridge comes packed in a zip lock bag for easy handling and storage. The coverage area for one Ink Cartridge - 125 ml (4.23 ounces) depends on the surface being stenciled and the size of the stencil. For example, a custom stencil with 1” lettering being used on a non-porous surface such as a steel drum will use very little ink. If you have a stencil that features 12” or 22” letters/numbers and are using it on porous surfaces such as cardboard, wood or concrete more ink will be needed. Most stenciling jobs can be completed with one or two ink cartridges. If you are going to be doing larger stenciling projects or using the stencil many times, please order additional cartridges.
How to use the Oneshot® system
Insert the Oneshot® roller into the ink cartridge. This action pierces the polypropylene membrane in the cartridge, allowing the ink to flow into the applicator.
Shake gently. Press the ink valve button to dispense ink internally through the applicator. You may have to press the button repeatedly until ink flows. We suggest you start rolling the roller on a practice surface like cardboard until you have the desired flow of ink for the surface being stenciled.
NOTE: ITEM CAN ONLY SHIP VIA FEDEX OR UPS GROUND SERVICE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES. SHIPPING TO AK AND HI NOT AVAILABLE.