Face Shield Sale - Available Today
In Stock, Same Day shipping from Chicago.
Made in the U.S.A.
We have updated the look of our full face shield to include a sticker across the forehead band. Both designs provide equal protection, preventing the virus from penetrating the plastic shield.
Reopen Business Safely
If your employees need to be closer than six feet to each other or customers, they are at risk until vaccination is available. Face Shields protect their eyes, nose & mouth from droplets and prevent them from unintentionally touching their face.
- One size fits all
- Easily cleaned, simply wipe plastic with household disinfectants
Cloth & Surgical Masks alone do not provide adequate protection because they leave the eyes exposed.
Face Shield Effectiveness
FACE SHIELD OVERVIEW
- Disposable, lightweight full face shield provides complete facial coverage below the chin.
- Protects eyes, nose, and mouth from aerosols, sprays, and splatters
- Optically clear, distortion-free, 7mil thick, wrap-around face shield for maximum visibility
- Soft elastic headband and foam forehead band provide a comfortable yet snug fit.
- Can be worn with or without glasses and face mask
- Meets OSHA Guidelines
Face Shield Size: Full Length
Plastic Shield: 13” wide x 8” high
Material: Clear Latex Free
Product Type: Face Shield
FACE SHIELD KITS
We created the Face Shield Kit for people shut-in at home to assemble and donate to local health care facilities. Now, as businesses are looking for ways to keep their employees working as they prepare to re-open, many are having their people assemble face shields. The cost of the face shield kits is less because you supply the labor.
Stencil Ease has been manufacturing and selling plastic stencils, made in the U.S.A., since 1980. Given the current pandemic crisis, we are redirecting our resources to produce high-quality plastic Face Shields.