Lizards and Ladders Playground Game
- (4 pieces) – Painted Size 113” wide x 113” high
Game Play and Use: Take turns to roll the dice. Move your marker forward the number of spaces shown on the dice. If your marker lands at the bottom of a ladder, you can move up to the top of the ladder. If your counter lands on the head of a snake, you must slide down to the bottom of the snake. Winner reaches the highest number first.
- Easy to use. Staff and Students can place and paint the stencils
- stencils provide crisp clear results every time.
- simply clean your stencil for future use and maintenance.
- one stencil can be used multiple times.
- Paint in primary or school colors and brighten the playground and a child's day.
With playground stencils you will paint and play the same day.
How to get the most from your new Parking Lot Stencil: Stencil Cleaning & Care