Mark and maintain a parking lot, campus, or roadway with a durable, reusable Arrow Stencil. When selecting our arrow stencils know that the longest dimension measures from the bottom of the stem to the tip of the arrowhead. The other dimension is the base or the widest part of the arrowhead. Read the terms and tips and draw on our experience.
• All offered in super durable 1/8th inch and 1/16th LLDPE plastic.
• Tough flexible, lays flat and lasts for hundreds of uses.
• This material will tend to shed paint and is easy to clean.
• Perfect for contractors, professionals, and anyone who wants the best.
How to get the most from your new Parking Lot Stencil: Stencil Cleaning & Care
From 4" to 94"
*Width is equal to 1/2 of the length. (A 24" arrow will be 12" wide)
Custom Size Stencils
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Krylon Inverted Marking Wand is lightweight steel with a comfortable pistol grip for easy handling and marking.
• Krylon Pro Marking Spray Paint is fast-drying and adheres to hot, cold or wet surfaces.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
Material Selection Guide
Click here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
How to Stencil
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.