No Parking Stencil
No Parking Stencil is a must have for any parking lot contractor. It can be painted on pavement, sidewalks, signs and the side of buildings. It comes standard with a 3" overspray. The 3 and 4 inch stencils are offset for curb marking purposes. The standard sizes are listed below. Personalized parking spaces are becoming more popular and we can provide the stencils for any need.
Tough Contractor Grade Stencils:
• All offered in super durable 1/8th inch and 1/16th LLDPE plastic.
• Tough flexible, lays flat and lasts for hundreds of uses.
• This material will tend to shed paint and is easy to clean.
• Perfect for contractors, professionals, and anyone who wants the best.
How to get the most from your new Parking Lot Stencil: Stencil Cleaning & Care
3 inches high x 22 1/2 inches wide
4 inches high x 30 inches wide
6 inches high x 45 inches wide
12 inches high x 90 inches wide
18 inches high x 124 inches wide (2 sheets)
24 inches high x 125 inches wide (2 Sheets)
Custom Size Stencils
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Material Selection Guide
Click here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
How to Stencil
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.
NOTE: Most painting contractors order 1/8" thick material if they plan on reusing the stencil for years. The 1/16" is fine for occasional use. Both are great products that have been in the field for years.