4 inch High Density Foam Roller with Handle
This high-density foam roller is great for stenciling. It is much faster than stenciling and much easier to control and set up than spraying. Our GO-TO tool for painting walls, floors, and other flat smooth surfaces with our mylar stencils.
This brush has a 4-inch wide roller and a 10-inch long handle. The high-density foam roller allows more precise control of the amount of paint on the roller and which allows effective stenclling with minimal bleed.
Using our High-Density foam paint roller is one of the fastest ways to stencil. it is much faster than brushing much like rolling paint on the wall is much faster than using a brush.
How to Stencil with a high-density paint roller
- Place the stencil on the surface, We recommend using Stencil Ease repositionable adhesive spray to both hold the stencil in place and to keep it secure against the painted surface.
- Pour a small amount of prepared paint onto a paint tray. Load the rollers that the paint is evenly distributed around the entire roller.
- Now unload most of the paint on the dry part of the paint tray or on a screen. The idea is to remove the paint so no drops are liquid will be forced from the roller when painting.
THE TEST: if you push into the roller with a pencil or finger no paint pools in the depression.
- Now roll the paint on the stencil openings with light pressure.
- Repeat process 2 and 3 until you have the coverage and color desired.
- PRO Tip Like normal painting a brush can be a useful tool to apply small amounts of paint in small tight spaces. Use a stencil brush to fill in tight corners and small openings on the stencil as needed.