Parking Lot Line Stencil
This parking lot line stencil will allow you to install and maintain crisp, clean, regulation lines for parking lot spaces. For the DIY'r and the contractor who wants perfectly straight lines. A durable, simple, and cost-effective solution.
RECOMMENDED FOR SPRAY APPLICATIONS ONLY!
If doing a large number of lines we recommend the 1/8th inch plastic or that you regularly clean the 1/16th inch plastic as dried paint will twist it over time.
4 Inch Parking Line StencilsThis is the standard width:
4” wide x 92” long (comes on 12” x 96” sheet) standard
4" wide x 108" long (comes on 12" x 119" sheet)
NEW! Standard 19 Foot parking spot depth 4" wide x 19 feet Long ( In two pieces that can be taped together)
6 Inch Parking Line Stencils
6” wide x 92” long (comes on 14” x 96” sheet)
6" wide x 108" long (comes on 14" x 119" sheet)
12 Inch Stop Bar Stencils12" wide x 92" long (comes on 20" x 96" sheet) standard for stop bars
12" wide x 108" long (comes on 20" x 119" sheet) standard for stop bars
Tough Contractor Grade Parking Stencils:
• All offered in super durable 1/8th inch and 1/16th LLDPE plastic.
• Tough flexible, lays flat and lasts for hundreds of uses.
• This material will tend to shed paint and is easy to clean.
• Perfect for contractors, professionals, and anyone who wants the best.
What is the differences of the 1/16th inch and 1/8th inch LLDPE?
The simple difference is that the thickness is double so the stencil is a heavier and stiffer stencil. There are two benefits:
1. As you use the stencils paint will build on the stencil. as the paint dries it will shrink and impart stresses on the stencil which will curl it. Once the paint is cleaned off, the stencil will again lay flat. The 1/8th stencil resists this and can be used for more lines prior to requiring cleaning.
How to get the most from your new Parking Lot Stencil: Stencil Cleaning & Care
Custom Letter Size Stencils 1 to 48 inch
Get the job done right with these proven stencil tools:
Material Selection Guide