NCAA Basketball Court Stencil | 1/2 Stencil | Super SaverHave a product question?Ask us
Make marking a basketball court a breeze with our 1/2 NCAA Basketball Court Stencil. This easy-to-use stencil is designed for easy layout and fast results. Crafted of durable 1/16th inch LLDPE, it's perfect for spray painting and creates consistent and accurate lines every time. Get professional results with minimal effort. Perfect for DIY backyard basketball courts.
Basketball court stencil for spray paint incorporates these improved design features:
- Large L's and square corners make it easy to get the court laid out easily and quickly.
- Have reference marks to make it easy to check alignment.
- Detailed instructions with pictures and numbered pieces.
- Designed to handle non-standard court dimensions.
- Our high-quality stencil material will lay flat but also does not stretch. it will make your lines the right length, straight and true. Your lines will also be a very consistent two-inch width.
- Will stand up to many uses and can be easy to store and use for repainting.
Click Here to print or to zoom in
The Stencil Ease basketball court is available in our thick 1/16" (60-mil) or 1/8" (125-mil), heavy-duty reusable plastic industrial material. These are NOT made out of cardboard. The 1/16" and 1/8" materials are designed to lay flat, stand up to wind gusts, and are specifically used for marking concrete, pavement or any surface. With these stencils and our over-spray box (comes with kit), your basketball court will paint out with crisp, clean lines every time. This stencil kit will last for years and can be used hundreds of times with little to no maintenance.
This kit ships with a detailed map, a layout guide, and a Basketball Court drawing with High School specifications showing all dimensions and court measurements (also available as a PDF below). This kit will use approximately 2-3 cans of spray paint.
All of our stencils are made from LLDPE. This material is extremely durable, will relax and lay flat quickly, and is very easy to clean. The 1/8th inch is preferred by contractors and is more rigid then the 1/16th inch. The 1/16th is excellent for less frequent use. Both can be used and cleaned hundreds of times.