Dinosaur Hopscotch Playground StencilSCC0310-000-L060
Our new Dinosaur hopscotch stencil is a fun item to add to any school, daycare, preschool or home environment. This hopscotch stencil ships is made with our 1/16 inch LLDPE. Simply unroll the stencil, place in position and mark hopscotch pattern with spray marking paint (permanent and temporary marking sprays available at local hardware stores) or use a marking ink with a foam or neoprene roller. The generous 72" wide plastic sheet lets stencil stay securely in place and allows for over spray while painting (you may want to secure the edges with tape or weights if it is even slightly windy.) We suggest you talk to your local paint or hardware store for the best spray paint, ink or liquid paint for the surface you wish to use the hopscotch stencil on. Item ships rolled in a durable shipping tube via FedEx.
The Rules for Dinosaur Hopscotch
1. The first player tosses his token into the first space.
2.Hopping on one leg, the player skips onto each numbered space, first in ascending order. He must hop over the space where his token is.
3. The player is allowed to step on RROOAARR with both feet. This is also the space for the player to take a short rest. He turns around and readies himself to continue.
4. The player must hop back in descending order to the starting position. On the way back, he must stop on the space just before the one where his token is, bend and pick up his token while still balancing on one leg.
5.After picking up the token, the player hops onto the space where the token was and continues hopping on the rest of the spaces.
6. The next player then takes a turn.
7. When a player has successfully completed tossing this token into all spaces, he is then allowed to try and "land" on RROOAARR. What this means is that he repeats steps 1 to 5 but after he completes hopping, he stands in front of space #1, with his back to the hopscotch pattern and tosses his token over his shoulder. If his token lands within any space (except RROOAARR), he can claim that space as his "RROOAARR". The owner of the space is allowed to step on that space with both feet. All others are NOT ALLOWED to hop on that space.
The player loses his turn if:
- he loses balance while picking up his token and his other foot or hand touches the ground.
- his token touches the hopscotch pattern lines.
- he falls.
- he touches the hopscotch pattern lines with his foot while hopping.
He will then have to resume by tossing his token in the space that he failed to complete AFTER the other players have had their turns.