Ludo Playground Game
- Painted Size 161.30” wide x 173.9 high
Game Play and Use:
Players take turns in a clockwise order; highest throw of the die starts.
Each throw, the player decides which piece to move. A piece simply moves in a clockwise direction around the track given by the number thrown. If no piece can legally move according to the number thrown, play passes to the next player.
A throw of 6 gives another turn.
A player must throw a 6 to move a piece from the starting circle onto the first square on the track. The piece moves 6 squares around the circuit beginning with the appropriately colored start square (and the player then has another turn).
If a piece lands on a piece of a different color, the piece jumped upon is returned to its starting circle.
If a piece lands upon a piece of the same color, this forms a block. This block cannot be passed or landed on by any opposing piece.
When a piece has circumnavigated the board, it proceeds up the home column. A piece can only be moved onto the home triangle by an exact throw.
The first person to move all 4 pieces into the home triangle wins.
- Easy to use. Staff and Students can place and paint the stencils
- stencils provide crisp clear results every time.
- simply clean your stencil for future use and maintenance.
- one stencil can be used multiple times.
- Paint in primary or school colors and brighten the playground and a child's day.
With playground stencils you will paint and play the same day.
How to get the most from your new Parking Lot Stencil: Stencil Cleaning & Care