Designed to meet the needs of customers painting Parking Garages we developed a complete collection of durable lightweight professional marking stencils. Work on Wall Signs hands-free with our 10 mil laser cut Mylar Stencils. No Parking Stencil is a must have for any parking lot contractor. It can be painted on pavement, sidewalks, signs and the side of buildings. It comes standard with a 3" overspray. Personalized parking spaces are becoming more popular and we can provide the stencils for any need.
Tough Contractor Grade Stencils:
• All offered in super durable 1/8th inch and 1/16th LLDPE plastic.
• Tough flexible, lays flat and lasts for hundreds of uses.
• This material will tend to shed paint and is easy to clean.
• Perfect for contractors, professionals, and anyone who wants the best.
How to get the most from your new Parking Lot Stencil: Stencil Cleaning & Care
4 inches high x 30 inches wide
6 inches high x 45 inches wide
12 inches high x 90 inches wide
18 inches high x 124 inches wide (2 sheets)
24 inches high x 125 inches wide (2 Sheets)
Custom Size Stencils
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Material Selection Guide
Click here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
How to Stencil
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.
NOTE: Most painting contractors order 1/8" thick material if they plan on reusing the stencil for years. The 1/16" is fine for occasional use. Both are great products that have been in the field for years.