Face Shield Kits
Prepare to re-open your business safely. If your employees need to be closer than six feet to each other or customers, they need more protection than face masks can offer.
Face Shield Kit Overview
- Available in cases of 10, 25, 50 and 100 kit
- Glue Sticks included (fits full-size glue gun, not mini)
- Pre-cut PET Plastic Shield
- Pre-cut high-density foam pad for forehead
- Latex-free elastic for headbands
- Template & instructions for easy assembly
- Plastic bags to package the face shields for delivery to hospitals
How To Make Face Shield
Each face shield will take about 1 minute to make and requires a glue gun. Click here for simple instructions and a printable template (legal-sized paper). For a more detailed, Step-by-Step Guide, click here.
We've found that some craft glue guns do not get hot enough for adhering the elastic band to the plastic shield. Click here for a glue gun we trust.
We originally developed our face shield kit to enable people shut-in at home to assemble face shields for donation to local health care workers. The response was truly inspiring! See our photo gallery of these heroes in action.